As Hollywood recently kicked-off its awards season, AVENIR GLOBAL’s 2018 Achievement Awards season has just ended.
Every year, our parent company AVENIR GLOBAL celebrates the outstanding achievements of employees who, through their exceptional contributions, reinforced the Firm’s values and vision and promoted its growth and leadership position in communication.
Nominated by their colleagues, 45 recipients were honoured this year for their exceptional accomplishments in five different categories. The awards were presented during local ceremonies in each office over the last few weeks.
In addition to the winners in local categories, AVENIR GLOBAL also presented international employee recognition awards to Kate Krivy, Senior Account Manager at our sister company AXON CTS and Thomas Gobeil, Senior Director and Leader, Strategy and Creativity, Integrated Solutions at NATIONAL's Montreal office.
Kate Krivy received the Luc Beauregard Award, dedicated to the memory of the Firm’s founder and presented to the local winner whose stellar nomination and strong performance during the year truly stood out. Since joining the Firm in 2015, Kate has demonstrated strong organization skills and exemplary scientific rigour that is highly appreciated by her peers and clients. Kate also stood out for her community engagement, promoting mental health as a volunteer for the Toronto Distress Centre.
Thomas Gobeil received the AVENIR GLOBAL Way Award, presented to the candidate who best represents the Firm’s values and embodies the brand by applying bold thinking to solve challenges and establishing trusted relationships. Thomas has shown tremendous commitment to the Firm this year, thanks to his innovative ideas and out-of-the-box thinking. Driven by incredible passion for his projects, his clients, his colleagues and the Firm, Thomas is an invaluable asset for AVENIR GLOBAL.
To view the complete list of all 2018 winners from NATIONAL and our sister companies, visit the AVENIR GLOBAL website.
2018 Achievement Awards – NATIONAL winners
The Support Services Achievement Award
- Viviane Ross (NATIONAL Montreal)
- Lucia Pellegrino (NATIONAL Montreal)
- Debbie Groves (NATIONAL Quebec City)
- Nemanja Blesic (NATIONAL Toronto)
- Cintia Rodriguez (NATIONAL Vancouver)
- Emily Seaman (NATIONAL Halifax)
The Business Development and Management Achievement Award
- Sabrina Duguay (NATIONAL Montreal)
- Craig MacPhail (NATIONAL Toronto)
- Glen Edwards (NATIONAL Vancouver)
- Karen White (NATIONAL Halifax)
The Visionary Leadership Model Achievement Award
- Pierre Langlois (NATIONAL Montreal)
- Alexandre Boucher (NATIONAL Quebec City)
- Kristen Schaffrath (NATIONAL Toronto)
- Howard Fremeth (NATIONAL Ottawa)
- Mackenzie George (NATIONAL Halifax)
The Innovation Achievement Award
- Julien Baudry (NATIONAL Montreal)
- Max Stern (NATIONAL Toronto)
- Tara Wickwire (NATIONAL Halifax)
The Commitment and Collaboration Achievement Award
- Leslie Molko (NATIONAL Montreal)
- Amélie Forcier (NATIONAL Montreal)
- Johanne Marceau (NATIONAL Quebec City)
- Chloe Mills (NATIONAL Toronto)
- Allison Robins (NATIONAL Calgary)
- Amanda Eid (NATIONAL St. John’s)
- Kate Steele (NATIONAL Halifax)