Held each year in celebration of the highest achievements in the communication profession, the Excellence Awards Gala at the IABC World Conference is the communications professional’s night of nights. Honoring brilliance and achievement in the industry, the Gold Quill Awards program recognizes business communication excellence globally, and is acknowledged as one of the most prestigious awards programs in the industry.
In addition to the five Gold Quill Awards NATIONAL won last night (see details below), the Firm also received a prestigious special award. We are thrilled to share our work with Pfizer for the It’s About mBC Time campaign also won two special awards: the Jake Wittmer Award, presented to the entry that shows outstanding research that was commissioned or developed by a communicator and was instrumental in ensuring the success of a communications program, and the Best of the Best Award – Social Media Programs! Recommended by the Blue Ribbon Panel evaluators and reviewed by the Awards Committee, the Best of the Best Awards recognize the most exceptional work from across all divisions.
All the awards won last night speak volume on the talent, dedication, creativity and effort of our team, and highlight the quality of the work our people are always offering clients across the network.
The other awards won by NATIONAL last night include:
IABC Gold Quill Award of Excellence
- Social Media Programs: It’s About mBC Time (Pfizer Canada)
IABC Gold Quill Award of Merit
- Social Media Programs: Don’t Overlook What's Missing: Pediatric Vaccination Reminder Campaign (Pfizer Canada)
- Communication Research: Belief Based Behaviour: Metastatic Breast Cancer (Pfizer Canada)
- Issues Management and Crisis Communications: H2S flaring in southern Saskatchewan (Alliance Pipeline)
- Publication: 2015 Pipeline Industry Performance Report (Canadian Energy Pipeline Association)
Jake Wittmer Award
- It’s About mBC Time (Pfizer Canada)
The International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) is the recognized global community of communication professionals representing diverse industries and disciplines. IABC connects communicators with a global and local network, career opportunities, resources and knowledge – using communication to engage, influence, counsel and execute. At the forefront of the communication profession and setting the global standard, IABC members are professionals who practice with integrity and passion.