Are you a seasoned marketer with a focus on strategy, client service and trying new things? Are you entrepreneurial with a passion for managing large, integrated accounts, combined with the leadership skills to rally the best in the business?
Are you a strong relationship builder with a great attitude and a passion for collaboration? Are you tech-savvy with experience working with consumer and lifestyle brands? Does the idea of joining a dedicated and growing team excite you?
If you’re an expert media strategist who measures success for their clients, not just in reach and impressions, but in driving positive, measurable business outcomes for clients—we want to hear from you.
NATIONAL Public Relations is looking for a Director of Marketing with a minimum of 8-10 years of experience in public relations and brand marketing, preferably within an agency environment.
Experience in consumer technology and/ or cannabis would be an asset but not required.
- Relevant educational background in communications, marketing, advertising or public relations
- 8-10 years of brand marketing or communications experience
- Demonstrated results leading marketing, communications and earned media programs as well as executing as part of an integrated communications team
- A self-starter with the ability to balance strategic thinking with plan development and execution
- A strong track-record of delivering results for clients while growing client mandates
- Strong media relationships with consumer, tech, lifestyle and trade media
- Significant experience conceptualizing and leading influencer marketing programs
- Experience working on conversion focused marketing programs that leverage public relations tools
- Aptitude in translating data into insight and insight into strategic approach and tactical execution
- An understanding of native and sponsored content
- Ability to oversee quality control of team assignments including writing, pitches, proposals and reports
- Excellent writing, editing and research skills required
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills required
- Experience in responding to RFPs and participating in new business pitches
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables concurrently
- Ability to build and manage a large client budget
- Highly accountable and organized with excellent time management skills
Please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence.
We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Accessibility accommodations for candidates requiring them are available upon request.
Please note that we will only be reaching out to those candidates who are being considered for an interview. We appreciate your interest in working with NATIONAL Public Relations.
Nous souscrivons au principe de l’équité en matière d’emploi et invitons toutes les personnes qualifiées à participer à notre processus de recrutement. Veuillez s'il vous plaît aviser le responsable des ressources humaines ou le gestionnaire de l’embauche au cours du processus de recrutement si des mesures d’adaptation particulières sont à prévoir.