NATIONAL Atlantic is seeking an Integrated Marketing Coordinator to deliver great thinking and exceptional client service. From campaign development to brand narrative to strategic communications planning, you will be joining a team that is recognized for its expertise and the ability to help clients connect with the people who matter most to them –with the right message, at the right time. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a tightly integrated environment with passionate problem solvers and curious, creative, and technical minds. NATIONAL Atlantic supports hybrid and in-office work arrangements, with offices and teams in Halifax, Saint John and St. John’s.
Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, accountable, curious, and passionate about marketing. They wake up in the morning thinking about industry trends, branding, and how effective communications resonate with and motivate audiences.
- College or university degree or equivalent in public relations, marketing, communications, commerce, or a related field.
- Agency experience is an asset but not required.
- Ability to learn and grow.
- A strong work ethic.
- Work collaboratively with consulting, digital, and creative colleagues to support the development of integrated communications strategies, campaigns and brands.
- Assist new business development by doing research, gathering insights, creating competitor profiles, etc.
- Prepare, attend, and manage the outputs of meetings as part of the consulting team.
- Work with the data and insights team to conduct research and report, measure, and optimize the success of integrated campaigns, communications strategies, and tactical plans.
- Build and manage project budgets, timelines, and deliverables and ensure that assigned responsibilities are completed efficiently, effectively, and on time.
- Work with teammates to provide sound client counsel.
- Liaise with clients in a professional manner day-to-day and manage projects with a sense of urgency.
- Strong ability to project manage and manage your own time effectively.
- Ability to clearly express thoughts and opinions through written and verbal communications.
- Curiosity about the art and science of branding, marketing and strategic communications now and in the future.
- Knowledge, familiarity, and ongoing interest in pop culture, current events and local and global news, and industry trends.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to shift priorities at moment’s notice based on client need.
- Naturally organized and able to multitask.
- Comfortable working in an industry that changes fast and frequently and ability to adapt to different client situations and cultures.
- Interest in reporting, measuring, and optimizing the success of integrated campaigns and communications strategies through digital data and insights platforms.
- Ability to think creatively and bring a unique point of view to every room.
If you require a special accommodation, please advise the Human Resources Manager or Hiring Manager during the hiring process.
Nous souscrivons au principe de l’équité en matière d’emploi et invitons toutes les personnes qualifiées à participer à notre processus de recrutement. Veuillez s'il vous plaît aviser le responsable des ressources humaines ou le gestionnaire de l’embauche au cours du processus de recrutement si des mesures d’adaptation particulières sont à prévoir.