Join our team of web strategy, design, and web development experts. The position is based in our Atlantic team and you will have the opportunity to work in a tightly integrated environment with problem solvers and curious, creative minds. If you’re passionate about all aspects of web experience and strategy and want the buzz of agency life, we’d love to hear from you.
NATIONAL offers you an opportunity to work on projects that help to shape the future of our region and beyond. With NATIONAL offices across Canada and partner agencies around the globe, you will get the chance to work on web solutions that have broad reach and impact. We’re here to make a difference.
As a Web Strategist and Project Manager, you will lead and be responsible for the delivery of a variety of web services. This includes research and audits, content strategy, design planning, technical scoping, and analytics and insights reporting. You will have to opportunity to manage your own clients and projects and will collaborate with consultants, designers, developers, content specialists, and other agency teams as part of your daily work. You should be someone who has a consistently high standard and strives to add value at every opportunity.
Key responsabilities include
- Leading web projects from start to completion
- Working directly with clients and building relationships
- Providing insights and guiding UX design and web development work
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and manage project scopes, timelines, and budgets
- Creating measurement plans and understanding analytics and KPIs
- Coordinate and participate in the development of testing plans and quality assurance process for web projects
Experience and core skills
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a relevant field
- 2 - 4 years’ experience in a related role with focus on digital project management
- Strong knowledge of website development practices and procedures
- Demonstrated experience with project management tools and methodologies
- Experience with content management systems an asset
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and Data Studio or similar tools
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional team collaboration, client focus, and relationship management skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
NATIONAL is committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates. We value diversity and creating an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their true selves to work. We are committed as a company to equitable practices and policies that encourage a diverse workforce and work environment.
If you require a special accommodation, please advise the Human Resources Manager or Hiring Manager during the hiring process.