Are you a leader in the communications technology space looking for a new challenge in your career? Does the thought of building a business get you excited to get to work in the morning?
NATIONAL Public Relations, Canada’s largest privately held communications firm, is looking for a builder, connector, and leader to join our team as Vice-President, Practice Lead, Technology. We are an award winning, agency whose work and team are making a difference during this global pandemic, and we need a seasoned communications practitioner with strong B2B and B2C technology experience to lead and grow our integrated offering in Toronto.
What you will do in this role:
- The Vice-President, Practice Lead sits on the management team and is an active participant in fulfilling the vision of the office/Firm;
- You contribute to the overall culture and professional development of the office and the Firm through employee training, involvement in local and national committee work;
- You will be responsible for running the day-to-day operations of the Technology practice and have fiscal responsibility for the group;
- The VP, PL has responsibility to detail the offering of the practice and ensure topflight services and pricing;
- You will build integrated communications programs around the needs of clients;
- Develop business, both organic and new, while setting and meeting annual targets;
- You will work in close collaboration with other leaders in our office and across our global network;
- You will put together the right team to win and service business
- You will help our team and our clients ensure digital relevance
- You will act as a steward of the Firm’s values of Quality, Innovation, Commitment, Respect, Collaboration, Integrity and Responsibility;
- You will lead by example, creating a safe working environment for all members of our team, allowing them to bring their whole self to work each day;
- You will act as a coach and mentor to our team;
- You will be kind, curious and ambitious;
- You will help us create the kind of culture where staff grow and develop
- 10+ years in the communications profession, in a senior business position, or in a public relations consulting or staff position
- Track record in client service excellence and relationship building
- Deep sectoral knowledge and specialized expertise
What we do
- We connect clients to the people who matter most, with the right message, at the right time. Grounded in research, insight and deep sector understanding, we provide creative communications solutions that move people in thought and actions.
- We bring together teams of discipline experts from across our network to deliver bold thinking that shapes businesses, communities and culture. For over 40 years, we have been at the centre of issues and industries that matter, leading change for today and tomorrow.
Intrigued? Then please submit a resume in confidence.
We thank you for your interest in NATIONAL however only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
NATIONAL is committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates. We value diversity and creating an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their true selves to work. We are committed as a company to equitable practices and policies that encourage a diverse workforce and work environment.
If you require a special accommodation, please advise the Human Resources Manager or Hiring Manager during the hiring process.