Do you have an analytical mindset, killer technical chops, and a passion for data-driven content strategy? Does the idea of serving as a go-to digital practitioner in a fast-paced agency environment excite you? If you’re an SEO/SEM expert and are ready to roll up your sleeves, this job is for you.
NATIONAL Public Relations is looking for a full-time SEO/SEM Specialist with a minimum of 3-7 years of experience in developing consumer/B2B journeys and SEO strategies, preferably within an agency environment.
The SEO/SEM Specialist will be responsible for strategy, overseeing the day-to-day execution of digital programs, and building trusted relationships internally and with clients. This role will support other entities within the RES PUBLICA network.
- Incorporate SEO and SEM recommendations into integrated communication plans
- Provide SEO optimized content suggestions for placement on blogs, websites, social media, and paid ads
- Manage SEO, SEM/PPC re-targeting on marketing channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Develop and implement effective SEO and SEM strategies that drive traffic and bolster conversion
- Compile and present SEO & PPC performance reports
- Perform keyword analysis to find opportunities and profitable keywords
- Manage the bidding strategies and optimization of PPC on Google and more
- Present findings in client meetings, participate in larger team presentations
- Support in the development of broader client facing solutions and deliverables, including new business pitches
- Relevant educational background, preferably in digital media, advertising, computer science, or a relevant experience
- Minimum of 3-7 years of SEO/SEM and/or content marketing required
- Exceptional knowledge of industry tools, such as Search Console, Google Analytics, Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Keyword Planner, WordTracker, AdWords/Keyword Planner, BrightEdge
- CMS platform experience including WordPress and other leading platforms
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Self-starter approach to work, a positive attitude, and a drive to consistently meet and exceed objectives
Please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence.
We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Accessibility accommodations for candidates requiring them are available upon request.
Please note that we will only be reaching out to those candidates who are being considered for an interview. We appreciate your interest in working with NATIONAL Public Relations.
We subscribe to the principle of employment equity and invite all qualified candidates to participate in its recruitment process. If you require a special accommodation, please advise the Human Resources Manager or Hiring Manager during the hiring process.