Do you have a passion for brand communications, the ability to spot a great story from a mile away, the project management experience to steer any project, the leadership skills to rally a team, and the hunger to help build a business?
If so, NATIONAL Public Relations wants to hear from you.
NATIONAL is Canada’s leading public relations firm, and our Consumer Practice works with some of the country’s most significant brands. We’re looking for a Senior Consultant, with a minimum of 5-6 years of experience in the Consumer PR space, preferably within an agency environment to help us continue on our path of rapid growth. Experience working in the consumer lifestyle, automotive, sustainability and/or technology sectors is desired.
- You’re self-motivated, energetic and possess great “people skills”
- You excel at driving both the strategy and the execution of earned and paid media programs
- Your project management skills are excellent – building a detailed critical path is your forte
- You possess strong writing skills and have experience developing press releases, media pitches and social media copy
- You understand how to build a media strategy and a communications plan that targets both national and regional media
- You have Canada’s top lifestyle media on speed dial and your influencer relationships run deep
- You’ve had experience leading grassroots community relations programs
- You’re detail oriented and demand excellence from yourself, your colleagues and for your clients
- You’re a planner by nature and understand the importance of the integration of data-driven strategy and digital in every Consumer client plan
- People call you a natural born team leader – for you, leading projects to success is in your DNA
- You pride yourself on developing long-standing, connected relationships with clients, colleagues, media, and influencers, all of whom would describe you as “the kind of person we want to hire”
- You’re incapable of sitting still – you’re constantly pushing yourself to learn new skills and gain new experiences and you want to work for a company that has the same expectations for themselves
- You’re looking for a role where you can contribute to the growth of clients and Firm
- The idea of contributing on a new business pitch gets you amped up
- And it goes without saying that you’ve got exceptional communications skills: written, oral and interpersonal
Please submit a resume in confidence.
Note: We are currently working remotely and when it is safe to do so, we will return to a hybrid work environment.
Please note that we will only be reaching out to those candidates who are being considered for an interview. We appreciate your interest in working with NATIONAL Public Relations.
NATIONAL is committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates. We value diversity and creating an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their true selves to work. We are committed as a company to equitable practices and policies that encourage a diverse workforce and work environment.
If you require a special accommodation, please advise the Human Resources Manager or Hiring Manager during the hiring process.