Are you tapped into the ever-changing consumer-tech landscape? Are you adept at leading teams in the execution of large influencer programs and integrated consumer brand campaigns? If you answered yes to both questions, and you want to join a dynamic group of PR pros within a global agency, then NATIONAL may be your next workplace.
As part of Canada’s leading public relations firm, NATIONAL’s Consumer Practice supports some of Canada’s top brands. Our team and approach is entrepreneurial, creative, connected and bold and we’re looking for a tech-savvy and strategic Senior Consultant to join our growing team – someone who shares our passion to deliver great results for our clients.
A Senior Consultant on our team holds responsibility for account management, client relationships, communication strategy development and people management.
The skills you need to be successful in this role
- Previous agency experience and 7+ years' in the PR/communications or marketing/digital space
- Stellar media and influencer relationships, concentrated in the consumer-tech and lifestyle space (lifestyle/tech)
- Demonstrated expertise in media strategy development
- A strong understanding of paid media, influencer marketing and paid digital and its role in the integrated marketing mix
- Is currently working on top tech and consumer brands
- Possesses the confidence, understanding and insight to deliver strategic plans and effective counsel to clients on complex issues
- A creative thinker with the executional expertise to conceptual and implement programs of various shapes and sizes
- Possesses excellent written skills with the ability to write everything from press releases, to program strategies and client POVs
- Knows how to collaborate, motivate, manage and mentor – a team player, as well as a coach
- Is looking for a role where they can contribute to the growth of our clients and our Firm while continuing to grow their own skills
- Can identify opportunities, pursue leads and grow accounts
- Has exceptional project management and presentation skills, with an unsurpassed attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects and deliverables concurrently
- Ability to build and manage a client campaign budget as well as manage vendors
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously – but does take their work very seriously
What we can offer you
- Access to a truly integrated global communications team
- A commitment to your growth and development
- Flexibility around your work and the ability to find reasonable balance in your life
- A fun and talented group of colleagues to work with
- A great roster of clients to work with
Intrigued? Then contact us, in confidence.
We thank you for your interest in NATIONAL however only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
NATIONAL is committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates. We value diversity and creating an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their true selves to work. We are committed as a company to equitable practices and policies that encourage a diverse workforce and work environment.
If you require a special accommodation, please advise the Human Resources Manager or Hiring Manager during the hiring process.