Do you speak research? Do you understand how to turn content into organized data? Do you love talking about research methodologies, approaches and decisions? Can you analyze, organize, and process information?
Are you a strong communicator with excellent writing skills who can explain findings clearly? Are you curious with a can-do attitude?
If you have experience or previous training in research methods, analytics, statistics or insights and are excited about joining a dynamic and growing team working on some of Canada’s best clients—we want to hear from you.
NATIONAL Public Relations is looking for a research coordinator with a minimum of 1-2 years of research experience using basic quantitative analytical techniques. Experience in marketing or communications would be an asset but not required.
- Relevant educational background in Statistics, Computer Science, or Data Analytics
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Speak data: understand how to turn content into data, organize and clean information, and contribute to conversations about research methodologies, approaches and decisions
- Write well: synthesize information to create actionable, succinct evidence-based stories
- Communicate clearly and regularly: set expectations, deliver on established deadlines, and communicate research results in an easy-to-understand manner
- Manage your time: must be able to manage multiple work streams, and prioritize work independently based on department needs and objectives
- Possess a natural curiosity and a can-do attitude and exhibit comfort with ambiguity
- Nurture and build relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
Please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence.
We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Accessibility accommodations for candidates requiring them are available upon request.
Please note that we will only be reaching out to those candidates who are being considered for an interview. We appreciate your interest in working with NATIONAL Public Relations.
We subscribe to the principle of employment equity and invite all qualified candidates to participate in its recruitment process. If you require a special accommodation, please advise the Human Resources Manager or Hiring Manager during the hiring process.