NATIONAL Public Relations, Canada’s largest PR firm, is seeking a Research Coordinator. We are looking for someone with passion and an interest in conducting research to join our thriving Research team.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, curious, collaborative, has strong problem solving, research and communication skills, and is able to synthesize information and analyze it to find meaning and insights.
The successful candidate will join a team that provides a range of qualitative and quantitative research services – including surveys, interviews, focus groups, and content analysis. We work with clients across a variety of industries, including technology, healthcare, consumer goods and public affairs, supporting communications, marketing, brand management and integrated solutions.
You will be joining a team that is recognized for its innovative research-driven approach to the communications landscape, and this role is perfect for someone who is curious and loves to creatively solve problems.
Our ideal candidate profile
- College or university degree or equivalent in market research, marketing, business administration, commerce, communications, data, social or behavioural sciences, or comparable fields.
- Has experience working in marketing research, planning, coordinating, or executing primary research.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail.
- Agency experience is an asset but not required.
- Ability to learn and grow.
- A strong work ethic.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to support the development of marketing research projects.
- Assist new business development by doing research, gathering insights, creating competitor profiles, etc.
- Data entry and statistical analysis of research results and data as required.
- Prepare, attend, and manage the outputs of meetings as part of the consulting team.
- Development of presentations and documents for communication of insights and research findings internally and externally.
- Build and manage project budgets, timelines, and deliverables and ensure that assigned responsibilities are completed efficiently, effectively, and on time.
- Work with teammates to provide sound client counsel.
- Liaise with clients in a professional manner day-to-day and manage projects with a sense of urgency.
NATIONAL is committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates. We value diversity and creating an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their true selves to work. We are committed as a company to equitable practices and policies that encourage a diverse workforce and work environment.
If you require a special accommodation, please advise the Human Resources Manager or Hiring Manager during the hiring process.