NATIONAL Public Relations, Canada’s largest PR firm, is seeking a Research Consultant. We are looking for someone with passion and experience conducting research to join our thriving Strategy, Insights & Digital team.
The ideal candidate is collaborative, has strong problem solving, research and communication skills, and is able to synthesize information and analyze it to find meaning and insights.
The successful candidate will join a team that provides a range of qualitative and quantitative research services – including surveys, interviews, discussion boards and content analysis – to all practice areas of the firm. We work with clients across a variety of industries, including technology, healthcare, consumer goods and public affairs, supporting communications, marketing, brand management and integrated solutions.
We draw from a broad research toolkit that includes traditional research methods, as well as newer, digital solutions, and are always looking for ways to innovate our approaches and processes.
We have a collaborative and supportive team environment, and work with cross-functional teams across the firm to tackle exciting business challenges.
NATIONAL is an industry pioneer in bringing an innovative research-driven approach to the communications landscape, and this role is perfect for someone who loves to creatively solve problems and apply research solutions to a variety of challenges.
What you’ll do:
- Research: Solve business and communications problems using a range of qualitative and/or quantitative research methods.
- Coordination: Coordinate research projects, including assisting with budgets, tools management, scopes and schedules.
- Data analysis and visualization: Conduct data analysis and create compelling visualizations and reports for clients.
- Project management: Manage research projects so that they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Collaborate: Work with cross-functional teams inside and outside the agency to turn insights into action.
Our ideal candidate profile:
- Has 3-5 years of experience in research planning, coordination and execution. Our ideal candidate is comfortable working with both qualitative and quantitative approaches, and has strong skills in at least one of these domains.
- Educational background in market research, social or behavioural sciences, or comparable fields.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work cross-functionally with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong writing skills with the ability to distill complex information and insights into concise, effective language.
- A true team player who is eager to collaborate and learn.
NATIONAL is committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates. We value diversity and creating an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their true selves to work. We are committed as a company to equitable practices and policies that encourage a diverse workforce and work environment.
If you require a special accommodation, please advise the Human Resources Manager or Hiring Manager during the hiring process.