NATIONAL Public Relations is looking for a visual content producer and production coordinator to join its Calgary office. We are seeking a dynamic and motivated individual wishing to participate in the development of the Creative team.
Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to the team Manager, the incumbent will work closely with public relations consultants, analysts, graphics and suppliers. Among other things, they will:
- Design and produce content for a variety of programs and projects (print, digital, events, etc.)
- Coordinate collateral production with external suppliers
- Manage creative requests and creative implementation process, including deadlines and specifications, budget and external suppliers/resources
- Asset: Production single video (vox pop, capture event, interview, etc.)
- Approximately 20 per cent of the duties for this position include administrative responsibilities.
- College or university in graphic arts, marketing or other relevant discipline
- Experience as a graphic designer, using the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.), Excel and PowerPoint - programming experience is not required
- Presentation of relevant portfolio (required)
- Excellent knowledge of print and digital asset development
- Excellent skills in planning and organization
- Ability to gather and understand the requirements and to design, explain and negotiate feedback
- Ability to work closely with other team members
- Originality, creative instinct and a strong visual sense
- Ability to prioritize, to multi-task and to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Asset: expertise in video production and editing software (Adobe Premier)
- Organizational skills
- Analytical and creative mindset
- Presentation skills
- Sense of initiative
We thank you for your interest in NATIONAL. Please note only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. NATIONAL is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
We subscribe to the principle of employment equity and invite all qualified candidates to participate in its recruitment process. If you require a special accommodation, please advise the Human Resources Manager or Hiring Manager during the hiring process.