Are you a digital-first thinker with a focus on strategy, execution, client service and trying new things? Have you implemented influencer programs, issue-based campaigns, integrated marketing campaigns, created thought-provoking and/or people-moving content strategies; have experience executing digital paid media campaigns and running successful digital advocacy campaigns?
Are you familiar with new digital communications tools and eager to stay on top of the latest industry techniques and emerging digital platforms? If you’re someone who leads by example and is just as comfortable crafting strategy as you are deploying content across channels – this job is for you.
Are you a strong relationship builder with a great attitude and a passion for collaboration? Are you committed to customer service, internally and client-facing? Are you a digital jack of all trades? Does the idea of being a part of a growing team excite you?
If so, you should work with us!
Director/Senior Director, Digital & Advocacy Strategy
NATIONAL Public Relations is looking for a Director of Digital & Advocacy Strategy with 6-8 years of experience in digital marketing communications, preferably within an agency environment. This role will support other entities within the AVENIR GLOBAL network.
Experience in corporate and public affairs is a definite asset.
- Relevant educational or professional background in digital media, advertising and communications
- 6-8 years of digital marketing or advocacy experience
- Demonstrated results planning digital programs and executing as part of an integrated communications team
- A self-starter with the ability to balance strategic thinking with plan development and tactical execution
- A strong track-record of delivering results for clients while growing client mandates
- Strong social media and influencer relations experience
- Experience crafting social media content and channel strategies
- Experience both overseeing and implementing paid media, specifically within LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, and other emerging platforms. A comprehensive understanding of audience profiles and targeting for different social media platforms
- A strong track-record of running successful digital advocacy campaigns aimed at impacting public policy
- The ability to evaluate paid digital campaigns and create comprehensive analytics reports for clients that reflect successes through tangible metrics
- Excellent writing, editing and research skills required
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills required
- Experience in responding to RFPs and participating in new business pitches
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables concurrently
- Ability to build and manage a budget, including paid elements from multiple different platforms, mediums, and vendors.
- Highly accountable and organized with excellent time management skills
- Understanding of media monitoring platforms, content scheduling and content management tools.
- Proven track record managing digital campaigns as part of comprehensive strategic communications assignments
NATIONAL is committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates. We value diversity and creating an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their true selves to work. We are committed as a company to equitable practices and policies that encourage a diverse workforce and work environment.
If you require a special accommodation, please advise the Human Resources Manager or Hiring Manager during the hiring process.