Are you a digital-first thinker with a focus on strategy, client service and trying new things? Have you run influencer programs, integrated marketing campaigns with killer content strategies and have experience executing digital paid media campaigns? Do you have experience in digital advocacy? If you’re someone who leads by example and is just as comfortable crafting strategy as you are deploying content across channels—this job is for you.
Do you love managing and motivating a growing team? Are you a strong relationship builder with a great attitude and a passion for collaboration? Are you a digital jack of all trades? Does the idea being a part of a growing team excite you?
If so, you should come work with us!
NATIONAL Public Relations is looking for a Director of Digital Strategy with 8 - 10 years of experience in digital marketing communications, preferably within an agency environment. This role will support other entities within the RES PUBLICA network.
Experience in the areas of consumer, healthcare and/or public affairs is a definite asset.
- Relevant educational background in digital media, advertising or communications
- 8- 10 years of digital marketing experience
- Demonstrated results planning digital programs and executing as part of an integrated communications team
- A self-starter with the ability to balance strategic thinking with plan development and execution
- A strong track-record of delivering results for clients while growing client mandates
- Strong social media and influencer relations experience
- Experience crafting social media content and channel strategies
- Experience both overseeing and deploying paid media, specifically within Facebook and Google
- Excellent writing, editing and research skills required
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills required
- Experience in responding to RFPs and participating in new business pitches
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables concurrently
- Ability to build and manage a budget, including paid elements
- Highly accountable and organized with excellent time management skills
- Understanding of media monitoring platforms and social media analytics tools
Please submit a resume in confidence.
Please note that we will only be reaching out to those candidates who are being considered for an interview. We appreciate your interest in working with NATIONAL Public Relations.
NATIONAL is committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates. We value diversity and creating an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their true selves to work. We are committed as a company to equitable practices and policies that encourage a diverse workforce and work environment.
If you require a special accommodation, please advise the Human Resources Manager or Hiring Manager during the hiring process.