We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our group of web technology experts to lead and deliver website-based projects. Based out of one of our NATIONAL Atlantic locations, you’ll have the opportunity to work in an integrated environment with problem solvers and curious, creative minds. If you’re passionate about digital experiences and are eager to work in an agency environment, we want to hear from you.
NATIONAL offers you an opportunity to work on projects that help to shape the future of our region and beyond. With NATIONAL offices across Canada and partner agencies around the globe, you will get the chance to work on websites and web applications that have broad reach and impact. We’re here to make a difference.
Flexible: Halifax, NS, Saint John, NB or St. John’s, NL
As Digital Project Manager, you will be part of the technical web team responsible for planning and delivering website projects within the agency. As the key liaison between the web team and the consultant team, you will collaborate with consultants, designers, developers, content specialists, and other team members to ensure smooth delivery of projects. Your work should be of a consistent high standard and you strive to add value at every opportunity.
What you will be doing
- Collaborate with the Director, Digital Strategy and consultants to develop and manage scopes, timelines and budgets for web projects
- Act as a liaison between digital, creative, and consulting staff to ensure necessary and consistent flow of information
- Lead some projects independently and communicate directly with clients
- Manage the content planning and gathering process
- Coordinate and participate in the development of testing plans and quality assurance process for web projects
- Work with the web team to manage workload to ensure proper prioritization and delivery of work to meet due dates
- Manage intake of new project requests and coordinate assignment of tasks using project management tools
- Manage the implementation of website maintenance plans
The skills and experience you need
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a relevant field
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in a related role with focus on digital project management
- Strong knowledge of website development practices and procedures
- Understanding of UX strategy and wireframing
- Demonstrated experience with project management tools and methodologies
- Have experience with content management systems
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional team collaboration, client focus, and relationship management skills
- Strong writing and presentation skills
Bonus if you have experience with
- Google Analytics and Data Studio dashboards
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Content strategy and planning for websites
To apply, please submit a cover letter with resume in the form below. We thank you for your interest in NATIONAL, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
NATIONAL is committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates. We value diversity and creating an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their true selves to work. We are committed as a company to equitable practices and policies that encourage a diverse workforce and work environment.
If you require a special accommodation, please advise the Human Resources Manager or Hiring Manager during the hiring process.