Do you have a strong understanding of integrated communications, and experience building and selling strategic frameworks, visions and plans? Are you passionate about understanding audiences and how to connect with them?
Are you a persuasive presenter and sharp writer who likes to chase new business and grow client relationships?
If you’re interested in bringing your strategic problem solving skills to a dynamic, integrated research, insights and strategy team, working on some of Canada’s top clients—we want to hear from you.
NATIONAL Public Relations is looking for a creative strategist with a minimum of 5-8 years of experience translating client asks into insight-driven briefs, breakthrough ideas and impactful strategic plans. Experience with healthcare and regulated industries, and/or public affairs/stakeholder communications will stand out, but is not required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Must have very strong communication, writing and presentation/sales skills
- Integrated communications and digital marketing fluency – experience working with researchers, creative, digital and media teams and other subject matter experts to develop audience journeys and strategic plans
- Support our teams in developing strategies and solutions to achieve our client’s goals
- Provide insights to support strategies – work independently or with researchers to: review existing information, find relevant research, provide analysis and develop/deliver findings
- Apply a deep understanding of culture, trends and human behaviour
- Understand and make integrated communications recommendations including earned, digital and social, paid and owned media
- Participate in the presentation of the work, both strategy and creative to clients
- Maintain key client relationships by providing strategic guidance and counsel
- Build and maintain an active presence in the communications and business community through networking, professional associations, speaking platforms, published articles and media exposure
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial and innovative approach to process, ideas and opportunities.
- Contribute to business growth organically and in competitive pitches, by recognizing and capitalizing on emerging opportunities and delivering winning strategies
Please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence.
We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Accessibility accommodations for candidates requiring them are available upon request.
Please note that we will only be reaching out to those candidates who are being considered for an interview. We appreciate your interest in working with NATIONAL Public Relations.
We subscribe to the principle of employment equity and invite all qualified candidates to participate in its recruitment process. If you require a special accommodation, please advise the Human Resources Manager or Hiring Manager during the hiring process.