NATIONAL Public Relations, Canada’s largest PR firm, is seeking a Coordinator, Strategy & Insights to join our team. We’re looking for someone with a passion for research and analysis to join our thriving Strategy, Insights & Digital team.
Do you speak research? Do you understand how to turn data into compelling stories? Do you love talking about research methodologies, approaches, and decisions? Can you analyze, organize, and process information?
Are you a strong communicator with excellent writing skills who can explain findings clearly? Are you curious with a can-do attitude?
If you have experience or previous training in research methods, analytics, statistics or insights and are excited about joining a dynamic and growing team working on some of Canada’s biggest brands – we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Speak data: understand how to transform data into storytelling, organize and clean information, and contribute to conversations about research methodologies, approaches and decisions
- Write and present well: synthesize information to create actionable, succinct evidence-based stories in memo and presentation formats
- Communicate clearly and regularly: set expectations, deliver on established deadlines, and communicate research results in an easy-to-understand manner
- Manage your time: must be able to manage multiple work streams, and prioritize work independently based on department needs and objectives
- Nurture and build relationships with a wide variety of colleagues and clients
Our ideal candidate profile:
- 1-2 years of experience working in a research and analysis role
- Relevant educational background in Statistics, Market Research, Computer Science, or Data Analytics
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit a cover letter.
Please note that we will only be reaching out to those candidates who are being considered for an interview. We appreciate your interest in working with NATIONAL Public Relations.
NATIONAL is committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates. We value diversity and creating an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their true selves to work. We are committed as a company to equitable practices and policies that encourage a diverse workforce and work environment.
If you require a special accommodation, please advise the Human Resources Manager or Hiring Manager during the hiring process.