Are you someone who thrives on organization with strong project management and multi-tasking skills, and also a knack for data and research, NATIONAL’s fast-growing capital markets practice wants you.
We provide clients a uniquely integrated service offering that combines deep capital markets knowledge and experience with strategic communications, the firepower of digital analytics, and best-in-class creative and marketing support.
If you want to be involved in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment then NATIONAL is the place for you.
What you will do
As an integral member of the capital markets team, you will be expected to:
- Keep us organized, support our work, and ensure that our time is spent serving our clients with maximum efficiency
- Provide executive and team administrative support, including, but not limited to, managing expenses, calendars, meetings and travel arrangements, minute taking, invoice payment, project tracking/organization, database maintenance and event management
- Using market databases, research client and peer ownership and trading trends and prepare reports
- Ensure client regulatory filings are completed on time and accurately
- On behalf of our clients, liaise with newswire services, transfer agents and exchanges
- Demonstrate a continual desire to hone your skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
The ideal candidate profile
As an important member of the capital markets team we are looking for someone to support our team, as we deliver value by providing high quality client-centric services. A track record as a team player who executes to the highest standards is a key asset for this role, as well as:
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office (particularly Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills with the ability to exercise confidentiality
- Ability to think proactively and to be a team player
- Ability to work in a high energy, open concept environment
- Familiarity with capital markets and an understanding of financial statements and disclosure documents
- College diploma with a minimum of 2 years administrative experience
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and resume in confidence.
We thank you for your interest in NATIONAL, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. NATIONAL is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
We subscribe to the principle of employment equity and invite all qualified candidates to participate in its recruitment process. If you require a special accommodation, please advise the Human Resources Manager or Hiring Manager during the hiring process.