NATIONAL is seeking a Coordinator to join our Consumer team in Toronto!
At NATIONAL, we work hard, move fast, encourage creativity and have fun! If that sounds like an environment you’d flourish in, and you have a keen eye for detail, are passionate about spelling and grammar, and are fascinated by data and numbers, we’d love to hear from you.
Read on for a little more about the team member we’re looking for!
- You are self-motivated and energetic
- You have experience in consumer communications (preferably in an agency setting)
- You have a good grasp of the Canadian media landscape and relationships with consumer media and influencers
- You have an insatiable desire to learn and grow
- You’re looking for a role where you can contribute to a team
- Your research capabilities near detective level
- You tell a great story and have a knack for developing compelling pitches
- You have experience with media monitoring and social listening
- The idea of contributing on a new business pitch gets you excited
- You’ve got strong exceptional communications skills
- You love collaborating with a team but also excel at working independently
Are you intrigued and up for a new challenge?
- Please submit a cover letter/resume
- We thank you for your interest in NATIONAL however only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. NATIONAL is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates
NATIONAL is committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates. We value diversity and creating an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their true selves to work. We are committed as a company to equitable practices and policies that encourage a diverse workforce and work environment.
If you require a special accommodation, please advise the Human Resources Manager or Hiring Manager during the hiring process.