Are you always the first of your friends and/or colleagues to identify new trends, share the latest memes or test out a new social platform? While the term digital native might make your eyes roll, does it actually describe you? Are you a quick learner who likes to experiment and try new things?
If you have a background in social media content development, community management, influencer relations or digital paid media this job just might be for you!
NATIONAL Public Relations is looking for a digital consultant with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in digital communications, preferably within an agency environment.
The digital consultant will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of digital programs and building trusted relationships with their clients.
- Relevant educational background, preferably in digital media, public relations, advertising or communications
- Minimum of 3-5 years of digital marketing experience
- Understanding of paid advertising tools within Facebook, Instagram and other social media channels
- Experience identifying and engaging influencers
- Demonstrated ability to create compelling social media content, particularly for a public affairs audience
- Experience developing an audience targeting strategy across paid and owned channels to support advocacy and awareness campaigns
- Experience with community management and social media management tools
- Understanding of social media monitoring and experience using social media monitoring tools
- Excellent writing and editing skills for social media and web content
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables concurrently
- Highly organized and ability to adhere to budgets and timelines
- Highly accountable and organized with excellent time management skills
Please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence.
Please note that we will only be reaching out to those candidates who are being considered for an interview. We appreciate your interest in working with NATIONAL Public Relations.
NATIONAL is committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates. We value diversity and creating an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their true selves to work. We are committed as a company to equitable practices and policies that encourage a diverse workforce and work environment.
If you require a special accommodation, please advise the Human Resources Manager or Hiring Manager during the hiring process.