Do you have your finger on the pulse of the consumer-tech landscape and the category’s top media and influencers on speed-dial? Are you a top-notch storyteller who excels at executing both paid and earned programs that drive measurable results? Do you have a passion for providing great client service? Are you comfortable in a fast-paced, creative and entrepreneurial environment? Are you eager to learn as part of a dynamic, collaborative and cross-functional team?
If so, NATIONAL wants to hear from you.
The skills you need to be successful in this role
- A relevant educational background in PR/communications and or digital media
- A minimum of 3-5 years of consumer brand PR experience (agency experience preferred)
- Experience developing and executing earned media, influencer and social media programs as part of an integrated communications team
- Understanding of paid media and paid digital strategies, including the development of social media content and channel strategies
- Experience leading the execution of paid digital and social media programs
- Demonstrated relationships with Canada’s top consumer-tech media and influencers
- Excellent writing, editing and research skills are required
- Strong presentation and client management skills
- Desire to contribute in the new business process
- Detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects and deliverables concurrently
- Ability to build and manage a client campaign budget as well as manage vendors
If this role sounds like the ideal fit for you, please submit a resume in confidence.
Please note that we will only be reaching out to those candidates who are being considered for an interview. We appreciate your interest in working with NATIONAL Public Relations.
NATIONAL is committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates. We value diversity and creating an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their true selves to work. We are committed as a company to equitable practices and policies that encourage a diverse workforce and work environment.
If you require a special accommodation, please advise the Human Resources Manager or Hiring Manager during the hiring process.