Do you have that rare blend of serious digital and communications chops, an insatiable passion for communication, the leadership skills to rally a team, and the hunger to build a business?
If so, NATIONAL Public Relations wants to hear from you.
NATIONAL is Canada’s leading public relations firm, and our Consumer practice is in the midst of an exciting evolution – experiencing significant growth in both scope and scale.
We’re looking to enhance our Toronto Consumer team by bringing in a “double-threat” Consultant with both consumer and corporate experience.
Our team is entrepreneurial, creative, curious, connected and agile. Sound like you? Read on to see if you’d be a great fit:
- You’re self-motivated and energetic
- You’re currently working on top tech, automotive and lifestyle brands
- You have experience in consumer communications but also corporate reputation management
- Creating content is second nature to you
- You have Canada’s top lifestyle media on speed dial
- Your influencer relationships run deep
- You’re incapable of sitting still – you’re constantly pushing yourself to learn new skills and gain new experiences and you want to work for a company that has the same expectations for themselves
- You’re looking for a role where you can contribute to the growth of clients and Firm
- Your research capabilities near detective level
- People call you a natural born leader. For you, leading projects and teams is almost easier than getting out of bed in the morning
- You demand excellence from yourself, your colleagues and for your clients. Mediocrity ticks you off
- You pride yourself on developing long-standing, connected relationships with clients, colleagues, media and influencers, all of whom would describe you as the kind of person we want to hire
- You tell a great story and have a knack for developing compelling pitches
- You have experience with media monitoring and social listening
- The idea of contributing on a new business pitch gets amped up
- And it goes without saying that you’ve got exceptional communications skills: written, oral and interpersonal
Are you intrigued and up for a new challenge?
- Please submit a cover letter/resume in confidence.
- We thank you for your interest in NATIONAL however only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. NATIONAL is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
NATIONAL is committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates. We value diversity and creating an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their true selves to work. We are committed as a company to equitable practices and policies that encourage a diverse workforce and work environment.
If you require a special accommodation, please advise the Human Resources Manager or Hiring Manager during the hiring process.