Are you curious about everything? Do you have the mind of a journalist and the passion to engage audiences through your writing? Do your editing skills and attention to detail put others to shame? Are you comfortable in a fast-paced, creative and entrepreneurial environment? If so, NATIONAL wants to hear from you.
NATIONAL Public Relations is looking for an Associate, Marketing with a minimum of 2 years of experience in communications and public relations, preferably within an agency environment. Some experience working in the cannabis or technology sectors is desired but not required.
The marketing associate will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of earned media and brand communications as well as building trusted relationships with their clients.
- Relevant educational background, preferably in public relations, journalism, or communications
- Minimum of 2 years of public relations or communications experience
- Has an established network of media contacts
- Experience building media lists and pitching journalists
- Ability to use influencer identification tools and has experience managing influencer marketing programs
- Understands brand marketing and the role of public relations in the marketing mix
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables concurrently
- Ability to adhere to budgets and timelines
- Highly accountable and organized with excellent time management skills
Please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence.
We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Accessibility accommodations for candidates requiring them are available upon request.
Please note that we will only be reaching out to those candidates who are being considered for an interview. We appreciate your interest in working with NATIONAL Public Relations.
We subscribe to the principle of employment equity and invite all qualified candidates to participate in its recruitment process. If you require a special accommodation, please advise the Human Resources Manager or Hiring Manager during the hiring process.