Are you always the first of your friends and/or colleagues to identify new trends, share the latest memes or test out a new social platform? While the term digital native might make your eyes roll, does it actually describe you? Are you a quick learner who likes to experiment and try new things?
If you have a background in social media content development, community management, influencer relations or digital paid media this job just might be for you!
NATIONAL Public Relations is looking for a digital account executive with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in digital communications, preferably within an agency environment. This role will support other entities within the RES PUBLICA network.
The digital account executive will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of digital programs and building trusted relationships with their clients.
- Relevant educational background, preferably in digital media, public relations, advertising or communications
- Minimum of 2-3 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience identifying and engaging influencers
- Demonstrated ability to create compelling social media content
- Understanding of paid advertising tools within Facebook, Instagram and other social media channels
- Experience with community management and social media management tools
- Understanding of social media monitoring and experience using social media monitoring tools
- Excellent writing and editing skills for social media and web content
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables concurrently
- Ability to adhere to budgets and timelines
- Highly accountable and organized with excellent time management skills
Please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence.
We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Accessibility accommodations for candidates requiring them are available upon request.
Please note that we will only be reaching out to those candidates who are being considered for an interview. We appreciate your interest in working with NATIONAL Public Relations.
We subscribe to the principle of employment equity and invite all qualified candidates to participate in its recruitment process. If you require a special accommodation, please advise the Human Resources Manager or Hiring Manager during the hiring process.