Are the ad dimensions for every social media platform permanently etched in your memory? Can you use Business Manager in your sleep? Are you comfortable managing multiple advertising campaigns simultaneously, all while looking out for underperforming ads and adjusting ad spends on the fly? If you have lots of work experience planning, running, and measuring digital advertising campaigns on social media platforms… this job just might be for you!
NATIONAL Public Relations is looking for a digital account coordinator specializing in paid social, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in digital advertising space. Experience within an agency environment is an asset, but not a requirement.
The Account Coordinator, Paid Social, will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of digital programs and building trusted relationships with their clients.
- Relevant educational background, preferably in digital media, public relations, advertising or communications
- Minimum of 2 years of digital marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability to plan effective social media advertising campaigns to support overall client goals
- Experience creating, launching, managing and reporting on paid advertising on the following social platforms:
- Google search/YouTube
- Excellent English language writing skills, and ability to explain advertising performance in reports, memos, and slide presentations
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables concurrently
- Ability to adhere to budgets and timelines
- Highly accountable and organized with excellent time management skills
Please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence.
We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Accessibility accommodations for candidates requiring them are available upon request.
Please note that we will only be reaching out to those candidates who are being considered for an interview. We appreciate your interest in working with NATIONAL Public Relations.
We subscribe to the principle of employment equity and invite all qualified candidates to participate in its recruitment process. If you require a special accommodation, please advise the Human Resources Manager or Hiring Manager during the hiring process.