Governments, and the organizations they create, operate in an environment that is often contentious, frequently ambiguous and always under relentless public and media scrutiny. We understand their need for accountability and transparency and how this impacts their communications. We counsel our clients in this sector with due regard for their prevailing policies and mandates.
Governments are not monoliths. They are groups of individuals and groups of groups that are in a state of constant interaction and change. Our professionals are in regular contact with policy leaders, key centres of influence and the people who are setting the agenda now as well as into the future.
Our professionals separate policy from politics to help our clients chart the path to success.
- The Ontario Election Brief (June 13, 2014) (263 KB PDF)
- NATIONAL Bulletin - Highlights of the 2014 Quebec Government Budget (June 4, 2014) (249 KB PDF)
- NATIONAL Bulletin - Philippe Couillard’s Inaugural Speech_What will the real issues be (May 21, 2014) (321 KB PDF)
- The Ontario Budget Brief (May 2, 2014) (262 KB PDF)
- NATIONAL Bulletin - Start of the Couillard Era (April 23, 2014) (410 KB PDF)
- NATIONAL Bulletin - Quebec Liberals Win a Majority Following General Election (April 8, 2014) (262 KB PDF)
- NATIONAL Bulletin - The Building Canada Fund (February 13, 2014) (98 KB PDF)
- NATIONAL Bulletin - Federal government moves closer to surplus with latest Budget (February 11 2014) (99 KB PDF)
- NATIONAL Bulletin - Federal Health Minister Introduces Legislation To Protect Consumers From Unsafe Medications (December 6 2013) (84 KB PDF)
- NATIONAL Bulletin - Report to Ottawa Recommends Ways to Improve First Nations Relations and Secure Lucrative Energy Projects (December 5 2013) (85 KB PDF)
- NATIONAL Bulletin - Federal Finance Minister Forecasts Surplus of $3 7 Billion in 2015 (November 12 2013) (269 KB PDF)
- NATIONAL Bulletin - Federal Government Signs Landmark Trade Deal With European Union (October 18 2013) (84 KB PDF)
- NATIONAL Bulletin - Federal Government Sets New Agenda Through Latest Throne Speech (October 16 2013) (104 KB PDF)
- NATIONAL Bulletin - Nova Scotia post-election overview (October 10, 2013) (2 MB PDF)
- NATIONAL Bulletin - Queen's Park Update - Hudak (September 19, 2013) (294 KB PDF)
- NATIONAL Bulletin - Finance Minister Establishes Common Securities Regulator (September 19 2013) (89 KB PDF)
- NATIONAL Bulletin - Horwath Comes Up Bigt (August 12 2013) (377 KB PDF)
- NATIONAL Bulletin - Justin Trudeau Announces Liberal Party Critics (April 18 2013) (92 KB PDF)
- NATIONAL Bulletin - Budget 2013 (March 21, 2013) (103 KB PDF)
- View Older Publications